Like most of America, I do everything I can to avoid watching those obnoxious commercials and ads for every 11 minutes of viewing time. There’s just something inherently wrong with the idea of having to partake in something I didn’t sign up for or want in the first place. In 30 to 60-second increments, often the total watch time of said ads go well past 5 minutes before finally getting back to the program.
demographic, Before DVR, On-Demand, and Streaming Services, there just wasn’t a whole lot you could do to avoid them.
Subject: Designer Drugs Hawked on Television
- How does the subject make you feel?
- What are my faves? – Run through a complete example Depression / The ads where users appear to be stoned
- Statistics / Revenue / Ad revenue spent
- review – take-away / persuade audience to feel like I do
- conclusion – Same as it ever was